We have every confidence that your footwear will perform their intended function flawlessly. Nevertheless, in the event that you encounter any manufacturer-related issues within the initial 30 days of your purchase, we encourage you to bring it to our attention. Your satisfaction remains our utmost priority.
- Simply follow the next 4-step process:
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with copy of the purchase receipt and explaining the situation with your footwear.
- We will review it within 2 business days and if approved we will send you a confirmation email.
- Go to the following link, fill out the information required: https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/pr-rc/en/get-return-label and print your own prepaid label or save the QR code sent to you and at an eligible courier store print your return label.
- Send your warranty return!
- If your product is eligible for warranty, we will replace it for a new one same reference or if there is not availability, we will change it for another item, of the same price.
- We reserve the right to refuse warranties returns that show signs of wear, instead of any manufacturer defect. Note that if the return is refused, the parcel will then be disposed of unless the customer chooses to pay shipping costs to have the item sent back to them.
- We cover the return fee, but customer must pay the shipping fee of the new product: